Saturday, April 18, 2009

New entries on Dr Space Junk's Space Heritage List

I am still working away at this, and will have to do some serious thinking about it soon as I rashly promised to give a research seminar in May about how I made the list!

There are currently 44 entries in Dr Space Junk's Space Heritage List. In the last month, I have added the following:


Launch sites:

Baikonur (Russia)
Jiuquan (China)
Barreiro do Inferno (Brazil) (I love this - the "Gates of Hell"!)
The San Marco platform (Italy/Kenya)

Orbital:

444 people have sent space heritage gifts on Facebook, so you can see it's not just me and my friends! Fortunately I found out recently how to track those which I have sent myself, so I can remove myself from the stats when I get to the stage of analysing them.


1 comment: